Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Europe Trip

Well our Europe Girl Scout Trip is coming faster than I think that I am ready. We have 9 girls and 7 adults to go to Europe, and we are leaving in 15 days. We have been planning this trip for the last two years and now the rubber is meeting the road and we need to finalize all of our details. We have a couple more meetings left to plan the last few details such as a Swaps, our presentation for international night, etc... I need to sit down with a last minute to do list to make sure that I have everything taken care of for the trip. We have plane tickets, train tickets, lodging. All of those are paid and taken care of for the trip - along with tickets for Lion King and our tour information. I plan to use this blog to help keep people informed a long the way on our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment