Monday, June 3, 2013

So this is not a good week for me, or it has started out bad.  I got on the scale yesterday and for some reason I was up 3.5 pounds.  I have been following the eating plan, so I am not sure what happened.  Maybe I just need to stop eating all together.  This is one of those humps that I have to get over or get past.  It is kind of defeating though if I let it be.  I know that it has put a damper on my excitement.  I did a lot of walking on Saturday and then I cleaned house yesterday for my exercise.  I am going to try to go to yoga tonight and get started with it again to at least improve my flexibility.  I did try a new recipe yesterday, Jalapeno Popper Chicken.  It was pretty good and low carb.  I am also reading a book about low carb eating.  Will let you know more as I move forward.  I am just not in the mood to write today.

No comments:

Post a Comment